Welcome to 2016
We would like to start 2016 off by saying a massive thank you to all our customers for all your loyal support throughout 2015. It has been a big year for the HUBBOX, we have opened 2 new restaurants, our first beer garden and our signature burger (the Big Kahuna, just incase you didn’t know) was voted best burger in the UK.
After the flurry of activity through 2014, what with Exeter HUBBOX completing it’s first full year, the Hub St Ives getting voted best family restaurant in Cornwall for the second year running, the HUBBOX in Truro moving into an old Chapel and the Chick-in-Box popping up for the winter you’d have though things would have quietened down a little but 2015 proved to be an even bigger year…
- we got confirmation that the Big Kahuna is infact the best burger in the UK by winner best overall Burger at the National Burger Awards.
- Casual Dining magazine listd the HUBBOX as one of the top 100 eateries in the UK
- The Guardian Online listed the HUBBOX Truro as one of the top 10 Coolest Restaurant interiors in the world!
- HUBBOX went to the beach and opened our first beach front establishment at Pentewan Sands St Austell.
- The Huffington Post listed HUBBOX as one of the top 10 places to eat in Cornwall.
- What’s On Cornwall Awards – HUBBOX voted best burger joint in Cornwall
- HUBBOX Truro shortlisted by the Restaurant and Bar Awards for best use of a listed building in the UK.
- Team HUBBOX raised £18482.19 in the Ride for Precious Lives Charity Bike Ride, from St Austell to Bristol. The money went to Childrens Hospice South West, the HUBBOX’s 2015 chosen charity.
- The Beer Garden opens at HUBBOX Truro
- HUBBOX begins supplying West Country Beef Straight Outta HUBBOX into the heart of Plymouth. Restaurant no.5 opens in Plymouth.
Here’s to 2016 and another year to remember…